Love Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Beautiful cards.

Adorable. Looks pretty easy. Buttons for birds.
I found a nice board with a lot of cards to make.these are simply beautiful. Some are easy and some are more advanced. They are pinned on this board http://pinterest.com/luvtapin/makes-me-want-to-share/:

Here are examples I pinned on the board:

Of course these could be changed up to any occasion they might fit.


Looks easy and uses scraps.
simple
This card was added to my board.
I traded-the one above  this one since cupcake liners seem so much easier then the origami. For some sad reason-and I actually tried this simple dress- I cannot do that craft. Tears.
  For direction for any cards on here or to see my Pinterest gift share ideas with more cards and stuff to give hit link on this page. The ideas for these go back to different sites given there. to their credit.
simple guy card                                                                                                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment