Love Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, July 16, 2012

Cakes and Summer Birthdays

T shirt scarf made for daughter.


We have about 5 summer birthdays around here. Here are the 2 cakes for my daughter's in June:








sucker flowers with apple licorice stems and leaves. Orange slice butterfly and chocolate sprinkle path for it.
lollipop flowers on chocolate with bees made of yellow and black larger jelly beans Cupcake candles on corner..
                                                
                                                                                                                                                                                             
My son's party in July.

My lovely daughter did this one with Reeses's pieces. 3 layer basketball.
My daughters gifts I made her
 

Card: paint with round lids and crayons.

Earrings with large buttons and beads on left, necklace -:finger polish and embellishments.

 Things my kids made with soap and clay for their brother:

I will do another blog on this one soon. Until then, I am sure you can all do much better than us on these.
:

No comments:

Post a Comment