Love Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, July 19, 2012

All about Ginger

Cherry Red
Fire Red

Copper Waves
Brass Curls




I love red hair. God gave me blond. Last night I was reading a funny list about "ginger" and how they will get you. Funny "Ginger" list. After reading I thought to post some red haired pictures from my Pinterest for fun.

 I happened to see a board on Pinterest with about 300 pictures of red hair awhile back. Now that is a fan for sure.

After I had added this I thought of working a collage with them. Maybe next time I will figure that out. I already had 3photos on here and did not want to go back and redo it.



And for a final act. the post would not be complete w/out:


A guy.
You can check out my "hair" pins. (no pun intended) at: http://pinterest.com/luvtapin/hair/ I have a few more red hair pictures and I also have the rest of the hair spectrum, the regular colors we are born with plus blue, pink and purple. Seriously. I have not stuck with red even though I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment