On the 4th we did this one:
This also featured on the link above. The items need to do this are:
|Sock with no mate, scissors, bubble -or make your own- rubber band, empty plastic thin bottle and if you want coloring: food colors of choice.|
- Cut sock to slip on sleeve.
- Cut off bottom of bottle (parent's job?)
- Fit sleeve from sock on bottle covering end with it to make bubbles come out of it.
- In small shallow bowls: (not shown ) put layer of bubbles and mix in coloring to your tastes.
- Wrap rubber band on sock to hold it on bottle on shaft of it.
- Outside and dip bottom in bubble mixture. blow and have fun.
Of course you can do inside at your discretion. My kid's loved this one.
|bottle bottoms of course leftover.|
So now you have a great craft link and more of what we did this 4th. next time more 4th things we did and kid's fun.