Love Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Purses of Kolor.

thttp://www.louisvuitton.com/front/#/eng_US/Collections/Women/Handbags
There must be purses like this in our budgets. Just slightly tweaked.

A favorite saying of mine is: I can dream can I not?
Too pretty to do nothing but sit on the shelf.
Looks like there is too much beauty to explore on here.
These are just one type of many really colorful purses on this site.
For Autumn


Have been finding beautiful purses in multitudes of color on the internet. These run about $2,000.00. I am in love with these colored hand bags. Would like one of each.Unfortunately these are not "my budget" friendly priced so I am hoping to find some more in my price range. But to splurge, how lovely of a line in bright colors. The bottom one is more purple than any in the line of the prior ones I added .

No comments:

Post a Comment